Don’t let your loved one become another statistic!
Did you know that:
- 70% of accidental deaths in people over the age of 75 result from falls?
- We spend over $79 billion in medical costs each year on accidents attributable to falls?
- 40% of all nursing home admissions are attributable to repeated falls at home?
- 1 out of every 3 seniors who lives independently in their homes will seek medical care for a major fall each year?
- If you are over 75, the likelihood of falling is even greater.
- 25% of seniors who suffer hip fractures die within one year?
- Survivors of falls may experience debilitating fractures of the hip, wrists or spine?
- Falling, or the fear of falling, often times leads to loss of confidence, imposed isolation and immobility?
Our comprehensive assessments include a FREE in-home Fall Risk & Home Safety Evaluation
Our assessments are the most thorough in the industry and include an assessment of potential fall risk and a home safety inspection with recommendations on how to improve overall safety and, most importantly, how to reduce the risk of falling.